Date(s) - 01/05/2018
1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
1:30 PM – GHS arrives via Artist Entrance.
- GHS goes to Founders Room to drop off belongings.
- Katie will take cello, bass and tuba players directly backstage.
- With instruments only, go to Taper backstage
2:00-3:15 PM – TCHAIKOVSKY REHEARSAL
3:15 to 3:35 PM – Break
- GHS will drop off their instruments in the Founders Room, then can go into the Taper auditorium to see the SSO rehearsal of Mozart and Hue with Phoebe Rawn.
- Cello, bass and tuba players can leave their instruments backstage.
- Volunteers will help guide the students.
3:35 to 4:30 PM – SSO rehearsal of Mozart and Hue
4:30 to 4:35 PM – GHS to pick their instruments and go on stage
4:35 PM – 5:00 PM – BEETHOVEN REHEARSAL
5:00 – 6:30 PM – break
- GHS is welcome to stay in Founders Room or leave through the artist entrance.
- Volunteers will be there to monitor personal items left in Founders Room.