Forecast calls for rain 🙁
Sunday’s orchestra finale for the weekend retreat has been moved to Quincy Jones Auditorium for a STUDENTS ONLY performance. Message from Mr. Kolk:
- Meet in front of the Garfield HS Auditorium tomorrow, Sunday September 26, at 5:00pm.
- Banh mi sandwiches provided for all student performers.
- Wear jeans or dark pants and the t-shirt that you designed this afternoon (or the one that someone else designed for you!).
- Each orchestra will perform for the other, and the performances will be recorded to share with families and friends afterwards.
- Unfortunately, parents are not allowed to enter the building.As this performance will require significantly less set-up we will be ending around 6:30pm.
- Plan to bring your instrument home following the performance as we will not have access to the main GHS building.
FOGO will have a table set up at 5p in front of QJA for students to grab sandwich, drinks and snacks. Additionally, we will still hold a Study Books/Concert Attire Exchange – if you have any too small concert attire or study books for AP/SAT/ACT, let’s pass it on!